sunnuntai 13. marraskuuta 2011

Blood bound

Blood Bound: Mercy Thompson, Book 2 (Mercy Thompson 2)

Summary: Under the rule of science, there are no witch burnings allowed, no water trials or public lynchings. In return, the average law-abiding, solid citizen has little to worry about from the things that go bump in the night. Sometimes I wish I was an average citizen... 


Mechanic Mercy Thompson has friends in low places - and in dark ones. And now she owes one of them a favor. Since she can shape shift at will, she agrees to act as some extra muscle when her vampire friend Stefan goes to deliver a message to another of his kind. 



But this new vampire is hardly ordinary - and neither is the demon inside of him...

Review: Blood bound is the second book on Mercy Thompson - series, and I have liked the series so far. Mercy Thompson is a mechanic who can shape shift at will. In this book she helps her vampire friend Stefan to catch vampire sorcerer who is killing people at Tri-Cities. She also has men trouble, living with a dominant wolf as a roommate and Alpha wolf as the neighbor. 

I think that the book was really good. Once  I started it, I didn't want to put it down before I had read it. At some points in the book, I really felt scared, because the author had described the things that scared Mercy Thompson, so well that I felt it too. 


Now I started to read: 
The Island of Eternal Love


Daina Chaviano

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti