tiistai 22. marraskuuta 2011

Teaser Tuesday


I decided to participate in Teaser Tuesday again. It is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can join! 

To participate:


* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teasers: 


I do not know which one of us was more surprised when I charged at him with my stick. I tried to sweep his feet from under him, but the brittle sapling cracked off when it connected whit his shin.
p. 67 Shaman's Crossing by Robin Hobb



1 kommentti:

  1. Ooh, sounds fun!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays_22.html

    VastaaPoista