tiistai 29. marraskuuta 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. Have fun with it!



Ten books I am going to read in winter


1. Sookie Stackhouse - series. This isn't one book, but I received ten first books of the series this week and I'm going to read all of them again. 


2. Divergent. I have seen so many bloggers talking about this and telling how great it is so I finally got copy of the book and can't wait to read it!


3. Unearthly. Haven't still read this but soon I will start reading. I have heard just great reviews of this book. 


4. Delirium. Somehow I had missed this book and found it at my local bookshop couple of weeks ago and decided to give it a go. After that I discovered that it was really popular book also. 


5. The Night Circus. I heard about this book on Nanowrimo forum and decided to read it. The summary sounds really interesting and I can't wait to start reading this one!


6. Clockwork Angel. I have read Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments - series, and finally got a copy of this book. I really liked The Mortal Instruments and I am hoping this is good also. 


7. Anathema. I read couple reviews which said that this book was really good and decided to give it a go. I hope that Anathema will be a good read. 


8. Gone with the Wind. Yeah, haven't read this one either. So, I thought this would a good time read it, when I found a copy of it at my mother's place. 


9. Before I Fall. This book has been on my tbr - self for a long time. 


10. Frostbite. I have read the Vampire Academy, but for some reason never got around to start the next one. But now I really want to read the whole series and see how it ends. 

2 kommenttia: